6. i. Changes in Days: Where parents/Carers wish to change from part-time to full-time or full-time to part-time, or where part-time children wish to change their days, this will be considered as a request for a new place and the normal rules concerning notice and availability of places will apply. Changes to the days or terminations will only be commenced at the beginning of the month.
6. ii. Full and Part-time Places: The nursery allocates a certain number of places as full-time, 4, 3 and 2-day places. Parents who wish to reduce their child’s number of days should not, therefore, assume that a reduced days place will automatically be available to them.
6. iii. Monday and Friday Places: To make sure that the nursery is as full as possible across the whole week, it is often necessary to require parents to include either a Monday or a Friday in any offer of a part-time place or a reduced sessions place.
6. iv. Giving Notice: Parents/Carers of children leaving the nursery are required to give two months written notice: if such notice is given, the child’s deposit will be deducted from their final month’s fees. If full notice is not given, the deposit will not be refunded, and the parent/carer will be liable to pay fees for the whole two-month period for which notice has not been given.
6. v. Fee Increases: Nursery fees are reviewed annually in the light of the nursery’s costs and market factors. Fees are normally adjusted, and new fees charged from April each year although this may vary.
6. vi. Changes to Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions are reviewed annually, and the current terms are made available to parents on the reverse of the Fee Rates Sheet that is circulated each year prior to April. The terms, and any revisions to them, apply to all parents and carers of children in the nursery, both new and existing.